What is the Jupiter Online Media Conference & Expo?
| Conference Hours:|
March 24: 9am - 5pm
March 25: 9am - 5pm
Expo Hall Hours:
March 24: 10am - 4pm
March 24: 10am - 2pm
Jupiter Online Media Conference & Expo is a two-day event designed specifically for executives from news organizations, television, magazine, book publishing and other online media. Over the past nine years, Jupiter Online Media Conference & Expo has become the premier event for the online media industry, providing a forum for discussing the latest trends and challenges surrounding the Internet's impact on media.
What are the Goals of Jupiter Online Media Conference & Expo?
Jupiter Online Media Conference & Expo offers practical strategies for expanding revenue streams from online media beyond all-free, all-ad-supported content and services. The event features a combination of compelling keynote presentations from leading industry executives, in-depth analysis from Jupiter Research's media research analysts and panel discussions. Specific topic areas include:
- The Paid Content Debate: Will the long-term benefits outweigh the short-term risks?
- Structuring a Business Model for Paid Content: How should online media companies balance advertising and other revenue generating services?
- Pricing and Billing: How should online media companies package and price content?
- Cross-Channel Packaging: What kinds of cross-channel programs should online media companies consider in order to drive content subscriptions?
- Paid Services & Utilities: What kinds of software and services can be effectively bundled with content to help sell subscriptions?
- Video & Broadband Services: Will video and broadband pave the way for paid content?
Who Should Attend Jupiter Online Media Conference & Expo?
Executives from the following areas:
with responsibility for:
- Online Marketing
- Cross-channel Programming
- Rights Management
- Digital Rights
For information or complete details on exhibiting or any sponsorship opportunity please contact Frank Fazio, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 662-2976.
Registration questions please contact our Registration Department at email@example.com or (203) 662-2857.
, , , & , .