Nanoelectronics Planet Fall 2002 Conference & Expo
Building upon the success of our Nanotech Planet Conferences & Expos, Nanoelectronics Planet Fall 2002 Conference & Expo offers a more targeted focus on the applications of nanotechnology within computing and electronics.
Featuring Keynote Speakers:
John A. Rogers, Director, Nanotechnology Research, Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies
Mark A. Reed, Harold Hogkinson Chair of Engineering and Applied Science, Yale University
Thomas N. Theis, Ph.D., Director, Physical Sciences, IBM Research Division, Thomas J. Watson Research Center
Dr. Yong Chen, Senior Scientist, Quantum Science Research, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
At Nanoelectronics Planet Fall 2002 Conference & Expo you will:
- Learn about nanoelectronics' path to commercialization as the key technologies continue to emerge from the research setting;
- Learn how nanoelectronics and nanomaterials will be integrated into the electronics manufacturing processes and end-products of the future;
- Look ahead to long-term nanoelectronics applications in memory, nanocomputing, nanoprobes, and field emission devices in displays and amplifiers, etc.;
- Hear from private and corporate investment experts about ROI expectations and financial opportunities in the nanoelectronics sector;
- Develop skills and contacts to build a business in nanoelectronics;
- Network with leaders from corporate and government agencies funding nanoelectronics projects;
- Hear first-hand from pioneers developing businesses or strategic alliances in nanoelectronics
Understand how you can profit from the 21st century's relentless scaling of critical dimensions and components of devices within complex electronic systems. Nanoelectronics Planet Fall 2002 Conference & Expo will help you minimize the risks of building a business and/or investing in nanoelectronics and electronics-integrated nanomaterials.
Entrepreneurs, experts from key electronics industries, government officials, university and corporate researchers, institutional and corporate investors, venture capitalists, technology transfer specialists, intellectual property guardians, and business/economic development professionals from around the world will make Nanoelectronics Planet Fall 2002 Conference & Expo the center for this emerging industry.
NEW! Venture Capital Pitch Forum
Expo and conference attendees are offered free access to the Venture Capital Pitch Forum on November 18 in which fledgling Nanotech organizations will be presenting 20 minute presentations in their quest for VC funding.
Click here to register
To take advantage of this unique presentation opportunity, please contact Jeff Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 547-7864.
For convenience, please refer to the Conference at a Glance to review the full program.
The Puck Building
295 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10012
PH:212 274 8900
For information or complete details on exhibiting or any sponsorship opportunity, please contact Jeff Adler at email@example.com or (212) 547-7864.
Registration questions please contact our Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 662-2857.
, , , & , .